AtMega328 8MHz. 3.3V Bootloader Problem

I have a bare Amega328P chip that I bootloaded using ArduinoISP and I bootloaded to be AtMega328P 8MHz 3.3V. Each time I upload the bootloader succesfully but when I try to program it using FTDI it gives this error:

avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding

Given the fact that I checked my wiring, the FTDI module, the Arduino Uno itself and I changed the chip to a brand new one and still got the same error. I’m guessing this must be a bootloader issue. What am I doing wrong?

And additional question: does bootloading a AtMega328 chip several times damages the chip?

The first photo is my bootloader circuit, the second is the circuit I created to using the bootloaded AtMega328P (Arduino on breadboard) and the thir one is my bootloader board selection.

Thank you in advance!

I've deleted your other cross-post @cglkr97.

Cross-posting is against the rules of the forum. The reason is that duplicate posts can waste the time of the people trying to help. Someone might spend 15 minutes (or more) writing a detailed answer on this topic, without knowing that someone else already did the same in the other topic.

Repeated cross-posting will result in a suspension from the forum.

In the future, please take some time to pick the forum board that best suits the topic of your question and then only post once to that forum board. This is basic forum etiquette, as explained in the sticky "How to use this forum - please read." post you will find at the top of every forum board. It contains a lot of other useful information. Please read it.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Anyone? Please?

You'll probably get some help if you actually attach the photos of your setup.

Yea, I was going to but it gave me an error while I was trying to upload. I contacted the moderator about it. They will be up soon.