ATMega328P available at Mouser!

You might have known this already, but it seems that Mouser just got a lot of ATMega328p's in stock. (http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Atmel/ATMEGA328P-PU/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMvu0Nwh4cA1wRKJzS2Lmyk%252b%2FV%252bWGuyD%2F%2Fo%3D)!

Boy, aren't they going fast! Yesterday when I checked they had around 9,600, now they have just above 9,100. I am thinking of grabbing a few while they still have them in stock :slight_smile:

1200 168s...

They haven't got any SMD ones though :frowning:

Only a few hundred 644s...

I need to get some now I think.

Mowcius

Sunday evening I was comtemplating getting a few ATtiny85V / DIP. DigiKey had a few hundred. By Monday morning THEY WERE GONE! :cry: I'm not yet brave enough to try surface mount versions.

Who's buying all those DIPs?

I have this mental image of an insane evil villian hording DIP AVRs. Bwah-ha-ha-ha! I have them on their knees! They will do my bidding for a handful of their beloved chips!

Sunday evening I was comtemplating getting a few ATtiny85V / DIP. DigiKey had a few hundred. By Monday morning THEY WERE GONE! I'm not yet brave enough to try surface mount versions.

Who's buying all those DIPs?

Well I think people are stocking up. If a company was buying then they could easily take a couple of hundred (companies often buy in thousands).
Anoyingly due to the shortage that there was, they will all be going pretty quickly as people try to make up for the ones they couldn't have before.
It will be quite some time until it gets back to normal and there is a decent flow coming in.

Mowcius

I just checked the stock (right now) - and it is back UP to 9700+ (yesterday when I last checked it, it was around 9100). That's kinda weird, unless someone couldn't take delivery for some reason...

:-?