ATmega328p-MMH only one time programming after that showing chip enable program

Case Description:

We are using ATmega328P-MMH chip for the project. we have made 2 boards. when we are programming the Chip using the progIsp only once we are successful to load the code but after that it showing “program enable chip error”. It happened on both boards. Please find the fuse bit information in attachment and also schematic for the IC. I am using internal oscillator.
plse note that Arduino uno board I have tried same code it is working on uno board.
Requesting you to kindly provide help ASAP.

You have programmed the RSTDISBL fuse. After doing that, you can no longer program the chip again until you have unprogrammed that fuse using a high voltage programmer.

Keep in mind that with fuses 0 means programmed and 1 mean unprogrammed.

akhil007's picture:

Case Description:
We are using ATmega328P-MMH chip for the project. we have made 2 boards. when we are programming the Chip using the progIsp only once we are successful to load the code but after that it showing “program enable chip error”. It happened on both boards. Please find the fuse bit information in attachment and also schematic for the IC. I am using internal oscillator.
plse note that Arduino uno board I have tried same code it is working on uno board.
Requesting you to kindly provide help ASAP.

I already answered in your original thread:

@akhil007, do not cross-post. Threads merged.