ATMega328p with FT231X usb

Hello,

I would like to ask a few questions (Currently using Tinydruino processor bd and USB Shield TinyCircuits). I am trying to achieve HID emulation from this.

1. Is it possible to flash another bootloader into the mircocontrollers ? (such as hoodloader2)

2. Please tell me if emulation of HID is it possible on this tinydruino (ATMega328p). As I am doing a project.

As, currently there is usb support (FT231X), I doubt there would be a need for v-usb.

I have no idea but found this from Google:

Hi,

Thank you for replying. Yes I am aware of it, however that library is compatible only with Hoodloader2 bootloader. However, my bootloader is optiboot.

And I am unsure if I am able to flash another bootloader in with avrdude.

USB Shield TinyCircuits

Link?
The FT231 cannot do HID, and the the 328p using VUSB is getting very questionable.
A quick google and it looks like the "USB Shield" you mention is just a USB/Serial converter, not a more general purpose USB interface...

Goto a 32u4 or SAMD board to do "real" USB.

westfw:
Link?
The FT231 cannot do HID, and the the 328p using VUSB is getting very questionable.
A quick google and it looks like the "USB Shield" you mention is just a USB/Serial converter, not a more general purpose USB interface...

Goto a 32u4 or SAMD board to do "real" USB.

Hey there,

Thank you for your reply! Alright, what if I do another approach?

Currently I have a bluetooth module (BlueNRG-MS), would it possible to use HID over GATT with Atmega328p?

Or it is just basically the hardware issue that I cannot emulate HID ?

Apologies for the overwhelming questions and thank you for your time!