Atmega328PB-AUR

What possible problems I can face with Atmega328PB-AUR when supplied voltage range vary from 2.7V
to 4.2V and 8MHz of crystal?

You could face any number of problems. Can you be more specific? Are you experiencing some sort of problem?

I wouldn't expect any problems that wouldn't be possible with any other voltage/speed combination that is within spec.

There are of course a great number of ways to screw up a design, but those operating conditions dont look like they'd pose any particular problems

BJHenry:
You could face any number of problems. Can you be more specific? Are you experiencing some sort of problem?

Hello Henry! Let me be more specific, my application is based on low power as I mentioned so I just wanted to know that if I program IC using Arduino IDE (Arduino as ISP) with Arduino UNO and once it is programmed I run my application with supply voltage of 2.7V, will I be able to communicate with peripherals through UART protocol?

DrAzzy:
I wouldn't expect any problems that wouldn't be possible with any other voltage/speed combination that is within spec.

There are of course a great number of ways to screw up a design, but those operating conditions dont look like they'd pose any particular problems

Thank you DrAzzy for your reply!

My operating conditions are 2.7V and 8Mhz, I assume I will not face any problem with it. I'll post my query if I face any.

kasa815316:
will I be able to communicate with peripherals through UART protocol?

That would depend on what the 'peripherals' are.

kasa815316:
Hello Henry! Let me be more specific, my application is based on low power as I mentioned so I just wanted to know that if I program IC using Arduino IDE (Arduino as ISP) with Arduino UNO and once it is programmed I run my application with supply voltage of 2.7V, will I be able to communicate with peripherals through UART protocol?

If you look on page 353 of the datasheet there is a diagram (Figure 33-1) which shows the minimum supply voltage that you need to run the chip at any particular speed.

kasa815316:
, my application is based on low power as I mentioned

Where was this mentioned ?