Atmel Studio 6 question

Still finding my way around ....
Does anyone know if there is a search facility to search for text in the 'Solution Explorer' window, default location for window being the top RHS of the screen ?

Situation being, say I come across a header file name in a related file in a large project from someone else, and I want to search for the said header file.
I've tried all options in the normal search but it only seems to search for text in project files, not file names.

Am I looking at this from the correct angle ?
Thanks in advance.

greywolf271:
Still finding my way around ....
Does anyone know if there is a search facility to search for text in the 'Solution Explorer' window, default location for window being the top RHS of the screen ?

Situation being, say I come across a header file name in a related file in a large project from someone else, and I want to search for the said header file.
I've tried all options in the normal search but it only seems to search for text in project files, not file names.

Am I looking at this from the correct angle ?
Thanks in advance.

If you get little response here you might want to go ask on the avrfreaks site, they have a specific subsection for AVR Studio.

http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewforum&f=23&sid=c7f0abf2ac1de94bab7478d14c22d827

Lefty