ATMEL Studio Compiling Error

Hi, I've recently installed the Atmel Studio as a more powerful IDE for developing Arduino projects. Along with it I've installed the "Visual Micro" to incorporate the Arduino files in the Atmel Studio http://www.visualmicro.com/page/Arduino-Visual-Studio-Downloads.aspx?from=newstuff

The message showed after compiling is always the same, this is the message shown after compiling:

Include Path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino' Include Path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega' "{runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path}/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=164 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" -I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "C:\Users\IBM8SI\AppData\Local\V.Micro\Arduino\Builds\SketchTest\mega_atmega2560\SketchTest.cpp" -o "C:\Users\IBM8SI\AppData\Local\V.Micro\Arduino\Builds\SketchTest\mega_atmega2560\SketchTest.cpp.o" The system cannot find the file specified Process: "{runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path}\bin\avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=164 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" -I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "C:\Users\IBM8SI\AppData\Local\V.Micro\Arduino\Builds\SketchTest\mega_atmega2560\SketchTest.cpp" -o "C:\Users\IBM8SI\AppData\Local\V.Micro\Arduino\Builds\SketchTest\mega_atmega2560\SketchTest.cpp.o" Error compiling

What happens with the mysterious code in the IDE?

This is due to wrong visual micro plugin with wrong arduino IDE.

Like Arduino IDE 1.6.3 is compatible with visual micro(15 may release) the latest one... use that