attendance tracker for a small amount of money

Hi! I am making a attendance tracker and i have been trying to figure out how to send data to my rasberry pi from my arduino with an ethernet sheild when a RFID card is scanned in my RC522 scanner. This have been going on for way to long and i have tried simpler ways to do it, like just writing to a SD card. The problem is that i need a datestamp of when a card is scanned and i cant figure out how to make the code. And i also need to do it so that the arduino does not run out of memory becuase of it needing to check what card is scanned and send data, that would mean that the way i have done it it will have about 15 different if statements that does the job, i have been thinking that if i make some code that checks what name is the corresponding UID in the database that would be great but i really need help. i have made php code that automaticly adds a date in the database i just need to know how i can do it.

Short: i need help understanding how to transfer and read data from arduino to rasberry pi as a attendance tracker

i am willing to pay a small amount of money(running low becuase of all the gear prices). if done quickly and well explained i can pay more

php2.PNG

SD_RFID.ino (1.71 KB)

rfid_1.2backup.ino (3.7 KB)

becuase of it needing to check what card is scanned and send data, that would mean that the way i have done it it will have about 15 different if statements that does the job,

Why? Just send the card's UID value(s) to the Pi. It knows what time it is, so you don't need to tell it what time it is.

Do NOT post pictures of text. Post the text AS TEXT.

Posting pictures, or text, for php files that you don't use was a waste of time.

I can NOT imagine why you need to test that the String created from the scanned tag wraps "0E 2B 09 EE" so that you know to send the string literal "0E 2B 09 EE". Send the contents of the String, without needing to think about what is in the String.

So what it someone scans a tag that is not known by the Arduino code? Why is THAT a problem?