Attiny with an ultrasonic sensor?

I have a christmas idea for my girlfriend, a rear-neck mounted 'spidey sense' with a range sensor and a vibration motor, and was looking for a way to shrink the project. My friend introduced me to the Attiny85, which looks like it should be perfect, but I'm confused. Do I need anythinhg other than a power supply, Attiny, sensor, motor, and wires? I really really want to make something cool like this, any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Do I need anythinhg other than a power supply, Attiny, sensor, motor, and wires?

Yes. At least some kind of motor driver (depends on the motor). You also might need additional stuff depending on the sensor you plan to integrate. Provide links to the hardware you preselected, then we may help you further.

Here's the sensor and motor i intend to use, ideally running this on a button cell with a soldered switch

sensor
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA90838J8947&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC--pla--HI+-+Test+%26+Measurement+Tools-_-9SIA90838J8947&gclid=Cj0KCQjwruPNBRCKARIsAEYNXIjX7E7kV0vLhJobR5AQjuU7-2oZbQaeLep9CHHKcc3g4m3ggA81YfUaAqtFEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

motor

Far as I can tell I shouldn't need a driver for this since it should just write positive through a digital pin

Icyartillary:
Far as I can tell I shouldn't need a driver for this since it should just write positive through a digital pin

It's rated to draw 100mA, but an Arduino pin can be damaged by passing more than 40mA and is recommended to be limited to 20mA.

That page you linked even mentions that you need a series resistor to limit current if driving direct off an IO pin, or you need to use a transistor of some sort to switch it if you want to use it at full power (at 20mA, it won't run as vigorously as it would at the full 100mA)

Here's the sensor and motor i intend to use, ideally running this on a button cell with a soldered switch

How long do you expect that to run? Both the motor (~100mA) and the sensor (~15mA) draw relatively high current. And I guess if the spidey sense should work you cannot let the circuit sleep for longer time periods. You also need some voltage regulator. If you want to drive it from one cell you need a step-up regulator which also draws some current. For the sensor you need 5V.