ATtiny48 Bootloader

Hello all,

I am trying to use Arduino programming to program a chip for my project and I have 0 experience in Arduino I have an ATtiny48 on a bit with a buzzer, and I am trying to use an Arduino Uno as a serial programmer. But the thing is I don't know if I am supposed to burn a bootloader into µC or not, because in AVR for an empty µC, one should set up fuses in order to make the µC ready. I was wondering if I need to do something like that before upload my code to the µC or not? And if so, what are the steps? The ATtiny48 has a 12 MHz speed and normally I guess they are using 1MHz by default. I appreciate any kind of help because googling leads me to a number of various webpages which don't refer to my issue. I attach a picture in order to make it more clear what my project is.

As you can see in the picture, I am trying to program these bits which all have a µC . I uploaded the ArduinoISP example and then I tried to upload my own code to the bit through the Arduino Uno which said "Uploading Done" but then I had no success to see the bit functioning.

Thanks

No, the ATtiny48 does not work with a bootloader.

You need to do this: http://arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/ArduinoISP

In this link you have posted I face two issues, the 1st one is that it is telling to burn a bootloader and you mentioned I don’t need to do that.
The 2nd is, when I try to burn a bootloader, I can’t find my µC in the Tools > Board

The arduino environment does NOT support the attiny48. It is a chip that is similar to processors that are supported, so it could potentially be MADE to work, but that would require a relatively significant level of expertise...