Attiny85 and Atmega328 in R/C projects

I am designing modules for radio controlled aircraft. Most of the time I have to read a PWM pulse and produce a PWM pulse between 1000 - 2000 microseconds. When I use an Atmega328 (@16 MHz with crystal) there are no problems but if I use an Attiny85 (@8 MHz internal oscillator) I get servo jitter (due to PWM pulse timing problems). My question is; Can this behaviour be explained with the difference between a quartz and an R/C oscillator? Thank you...

sumeryamaner: I am designing modules for radio controlled aircraft. Most of the time I have to read a PWM pulse and produce a PWM pulse between 1000 - 2000 microseconds. When I use an Atmega328 (@16 MHz with crystal) there are no problems but if I use an Attiny85 (@8 MHz internal oscillator) I get servo jitter (due to PWM pulse timing problems). My question is; Can this behaviour be explained with the difference between a quartz and an R/C oscillator? Thank you...

Can this behaviour be explained with the difference between a quartz and an R/C oscillator?

1. RC Oscillator has a tolerance pf +/- 3%. This could be a cause of jitters.

2. Try to operate ATTiny85 using external 16 MHz crystal by configuring Fuse Settings; situation might improve.