Attiny85 playing sound? Help please

Hey guys, I am looking for help with coding my attiny85 to continuously loop a sonic screwdriver sound whilst the button is activated, and when the button is not, the sound stops, it's pretty simple, but I'm totally new to coding and using an attiny85 itself, so any help would be appreciated.

attiny85noob:
Hey guys, I am looking for help with coding my attiny85 to continuously loop a sonic screwdriver sound whilst the button is activated, and when the button is not, the sound stops, it’s pretty simple, but I’m totally new to coding and using an attiny85 itself, so any help would be appreciated.

Hi, have you seen any similar projects using Arduino that play this sound or something similar? Post links using the link icon or sketches using the code tags (</> icon).

Paul

PS. I found one in about 5 seconds with a google search…

There are two variants how you can make it:
1.) Use arduino/attiny as squarewave generator, and that signal pu into piezo or repro - so you must find frequency, which sounds like sonic screwdriver or some frequencies, which sounds like sonic scrww... and combine them.
2.)You can record sound of screwdriver in some format like mp3 and play it with mp3 module or with some type of mp3 player and controla and play it with arduino. You can´t play mp3 files directlly from arduino, becouse arduino has not got that amount of memory, that it needs