Audio and Uart via Bluetooth

Hi

I'am planning to make a small gadget which controlled via bluetooth
My question is that is it possible to send audio and send command on uart simultaneously via bluetooth

I could find some audio module which support A2DP and SPP stack
But I couldn't find any module works on those two feature at the same time

If someone knows about some module which support those features, please let me know
Any ideas and any solutions are welcome ! Thanks

My question is that is it possible to send audio and send command on uart simultaneously via bluetooth

No. The bluetooth device that connects to the Arduino is a serial device. While you could send a command, and then some audio data, and then another command, and then some more audio data, you would have a difficult time determining whether any given byte was ASCII data making up part of a command or binary data that is part of the audio data.

Why would you want to send audio data to the Arduino, anyway?

The "No" of PaulS is not a strict one. It's true for most of the bluetooth devices available for the maker market. It's also true if you take your specification "simultaneously" literally because almost every communication channel sends the information one after the other in some kind, even parallel media as SCSI can only send a few byte at once, every message bigger than about 4 bytes is sent in chunks.

So theoretically it's possible to have a serial channel and an audio channel between the Arduino and the controlling device over bluetooth. But both bluetooth chips have to support the serial profile (which most Arduino chips do) and the audio profile (which most chips found in the Arduino market don't). In the end all chips are connected to the Arduino by UART, SPI or I2C, so the data will be transferred between the chip and the Arduino serially anyway.