audio communication between two arduino

Hi everyone, I'd like to create a project in which there is an arduino who reads music from a jack and than, using RF, it sends it to another arduino which will play music. what i can't understand is how i can send music (i have to read frequences from the jack and then how i will play them ????)... Someone can help me?

Google "Bluetooth"

Groove:
Google "Bluetooth"

what does it mean?

Why don't you google it, and find out?

16 MHz Arduino is too slow to transfer music like that. You could maybe do mono at a less than CD quality rate.

CrossRoads:
16 MHz Arduino is too slow to transfer music like that. You could maybe do mono at a less than CD quality rate.

thank you ! And if I would like to try, what would be the basical structure of the program?

matteoverze:
what would be the basical structure of the program?

void setup ()
{
  initialiseRF();
  initialiseAudio ();
  initialiseMisc ();
}

void loop ()
{
  txRF (inputAudioSample());
}

matteoverze:
Hi everyone, I'd like to create a project in which there is an arduino who reads music from a jack and than, using RF, it sends it to another arduino which will play music. what i can't understand is how i can send music (i have to read frequences from the jack and then how i will play them ?

What about your expertise?

Are you an expert in "analog audio"?
Are you an expert in "digital audio"?
Are you an expert in "realtime RF communication at high speeds"?
Are you aan expert in "Arduino microcontroller programming"?

And why don't you just "play music" like it is done usually?
Create a cabled connection between audio signal jack and amplifier input, switch amplifier to "ON" position and listen to the music from the speakers, connected to the amplifier?

Are you talking about some school assignment, or what is it about?

Is there some particular reason to build this yourself using Arduino? Many products exist with send audio over wireless links.

An academic project or just for the fun of experimenting are perfectly valid reasons. Saving money isn't. Doing your own project will almost certainly cost more than an already made mass-market product.

But usually the reasons to do something custom involves build some feature you can't buy. So far, everything you've asked sounds like products you could just buy & use. If there really is something more, some reason that involves a unique feature, you should explain what that special need is and why you need it. We're real humans here, who can help if we understand. But if you just ask a simple question without explanation, we don't fully understand you.