Audio inputs switcher

Hello,
I am a beginner. I wanted to build a switch of my audio inputs to my stereo. My question now is whether it can work with this hardware selection (photo attached)? On the left a jack output to my stereo. Right 4 jack inputs on which hang various devices(PC, TV, Mediacenter...). In the middle an Arduino with which I control the circuit. And left a remote control with which I can control the Arduino and umschallte.

As I said I'm a beginner and do not know now whether there are still resistors in between or so.

MFG
masterShredder

An analog mux/demux may do what you want.

I doubt it, you are trying to switch analog signals with digital circuits. You will have to do the switching part in analog, using one of many analog switches. On paper it is easy in reality it can be a Hum problem because of grounds and a noise problem because of the digital components. To accomplish this you need to have some analog, digital and programing knowledge. That is something that will take time. I would suggest if this is not for fun simply buy a unit online, they are not that expensive. You can buy an analog mixer for very little money especially in the used equipment market.

Ich bezweifle, dass Sie versuchen, analoge Signale mit digitalen Schaltkreisen zu schalten. Sie müssen den Schaltteil analog mit einem von vielen analogen Schaltern ausführen. Auf dem Papier ist es in der Realität einfach, dass es aufgrund von Erdungen ein Brummproblem und aufgrund der digitalen Komponenten ein Rauschproblem sein kann. Um dies zu erreichen, benötigen Sie einige analoge, digitale und Programmierkenntnisse. Das wird etwas Zeit brauchen. Ich würde vorschlagen, wenn dies nicht zum Spaß ist, kaufen Sie einfach ein Gerät online, sie sind nicht so teuer. Sie können einen analogen Mischer für sehr wenig Geld kaufen, insbesondere auf dem Gebrauchtmaschinenmarkt.

I doubt it, you are trying to switch analog signals with digital circuits. You will have to do the switching part in analog, using one of many analog switches.

Ich bezweifle es, Sie versuchen, analoge Signale mit digitalen Schaltungen zu schalten. Sie müssen den Schaltteil analog durchführen, indem Sie einen von vielen analogen Schaltern verwenden.

OK, so how about I take a mechanical switch and just switch it with a microcontroller.

So again I am really a noob at this. I just bought a starter set. I would also stick the whole thing on a bread first until it works.

I have some programming experience in java and python.

The project is now also nothing what rushes. A little tinkering and experimenting is in it :).

Do I have to pay attention to audio or now directly for what special the microcontroller?

Would be something here for helpful. This is my current starter set.

https://smile.amazon.de/gp/product/B07D8MZJX4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

OK, wie wäre es denn wenn ich einen mechanischen Schalter nehme und mit einem Microcontroller ihn nur schalte.

Also noch mal ich bin wirklich ein Noob darin. Ich habe mir gerade erst ein Starterset gekauft. Ich würde das Ganze auch erst auf einem bread stecken bis es funktioniert.

Ich habe etwas Programmiererfahrung in Java und Python.

Das Projekt ist jetzt auch nichts was eilt. Ein wenig rum bastellen und experimentieren ist drin :).

Muss ich bei Audio oder jetzt direkt hierfür auf was spezielles beim Microcontroller achten?

Würde hier etwas da für hilfreich sein. Das ist mein aktuelles Starterset.

https://smile.amazon.de/gp/product/B07D8MZJX4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.