aurdino to unity on android via bluetooth

i need to connect my aurdino mega to my android device running a game using unity using the hc-05 bluetooth module. I am working on a vr project where My aurdino mega communicates with my android game that i made using aurdino. I have already the game using my pc and it all works fine, the aurdino is sending data to unity but i don't know how to do the same for android. Unity is a game engine and it does support serial communication it requires the baudrate and the comport the aurdino is on. does anyone know how to connect aurdino to unity which is on android, I have been searching for hours and looking for tutorials. there aren't that many and the ones there are require you to purchase something.

daudhtm:
Unity is a game engine and it does support serial communication .............anyone know how to connect aurdino to unity which is on android, I have been searching for hours and looking for tutorials. there aren't that many and the ones there are require you to purchase something.

You need to explain this a lot more clearly. If it works on PC but not Android, you imply that the game engine uses different data for each, which is a bit hard to believe. If it sends serial data via Bluetooth it should not know or care what is at the other end