aurdino

if i use aurdino for decoding the button code of a tv remote .then can i use the same decoded button code for 8051 mirocontroller to program ? only the button code

No.

why it is nt same

arjun996:
if i use aurdino for decoding a tv remote .then can i use the same decoded code for 8051 mirocontroller to program ?

If you mean that you plan to use an Arduino to figure out the IR codes needed by the remote control and you then plan to write an 8051 µC program to use the same IR codes then that should certainly be possible.

If you mean can you upload the Arduino program to an 8051 then the answer is NO.

…R

Robin2: If you mean that you plan to use an Arduino to figure out the IR codes needed by the remote control and you then plan to write an 8051 µC program to use the same IR codes then that should certainly be possible.

If you mean can you upload the Arduino program to an 8051 then the answer is NO.

...R

not the aurdino program the remote button code

not the aurdino program the remote button code

No, code is not transferable between those two processors.

There is a certain degree of compatibility in high level source code but any serious code uses the hardware resources of the specific chip, like the timers and interrupt structure. Those must be written for a specific processor.

The problem is with your use of the word code. It is ambiguous. If you mean Code - the sequence of modulated ones and zeros that are decoded by the TV set to perform a specific function. Then it matters not what processor produced them, it is the same sequence.

If you mean Code - computer instructions that allow an action to take place like generating a sequence of modulated ones and zeros. Then no this has to be written for a specific processor.