automatic recognition of a logo using a camera

Hello,

I like the project to a camera that is in motion and which would recognize an image among many others who would light a number of LED corresponding to the logo located further. The camera recognizes the logo light up then the number of LED corresponding to the logo located further. Among these 5 logos, it will be numbered from 1 to 5.

I don't know how I could program my Arduino Arduino and what can I take.

thank you very much in advance !

Bonjour,

J'ai comme projet de faire une caméra qui serait en mouvement et qui reconnaitrait une image parmis tant d'autres et qui allumerait un certains nombre de led correspondant au logo située plus loin. La caméra reconnait le logo puis allumera le nombre de led correspondant au logo situé plus loin. Parmis ces 5 logos, il seront numéroté de 1 à 5 Je ne sais pas comment je pourrais programmer mon arduino et quelle arduino pourrais-je prendre.

merci beaucoup d'avance !

You can not do this project with an Arduino.mere is not enough memory and it is not fast enough.

and if we remove the LED system?

yoyol:
and if we remove the LED system?

No …

The image part.

yoyol: and if we remove the LED system?

Then you have removed the only bit that is simple enough to work.

Well then, O.K.,,, how about removing the part where it counts from 1 to five?

The problem is not counting or lighting LEDs. The problem is processing image data. For this you need a raspberry pi or similar.

dorvakta: The problem is not counting or lighting LEDs. The problem is processing image data. For this you need a raspberry pi or similar.

I think Splat is just having a bit of fun with us.

Yes but How can I do ? because I must make this with an arduino...

You could use a Pixy, trained to distinguish the different logos.

Yoyol, How many times do you need to be told that you can not?

dorvakta: The problem is not counting or lighting LEDs. The problem is processing image data. For this you need a raspberry pi or similar.

Very astute observation....

yoyol: Yes but How can I do ? because I must make this with an arduino...

No, you must not!

This is sounding very much like "If the only tool you have is a hammer ..."

yoyol: because I must make this with an arduino...

This sounds like you have been given and assignment by an idiot.

Grumpy_Mike: This sounds like you have been given and assignment by an idiot.

Or that the assignment was misunderstood by the student/op.

AWOL: You could use a Pixy, trained to distinguish the different logos.

Yes ! I must use this ! but how can I do ? because it's possible !

yoyol: Yes ! I must use this ! but how can I do ? because it's possible !

How about you go to the Pixy site instead of asking here?

(It would appear few of us have any experience with it at all. :slightly_frowning_face: )

Here is the Arduino hook-up page at the Pixy site:

@yoyol, go there, learn Pixy and make it do amazing things, then come back here as the Pixy guru, and reap the benes of Internet* cred.

• Last week (4/1/2016) AP decided to decapitalize the word internet. This is the last time I shall write Internet.

Oooooh! It was April Fool's day - you don't suppose ...

yoyol: Yes but How can I do ? because I must make this with an arduino...

But, you're not really doing it with an Arduino, if you let the Pixy do all the work.....

123Splat: But, you're not really doing it with an Arduino, if you let the Pixy do all the work.....

Hey! Those SPI interfaces don't program themselves, y'know.