Automatic Switcher

Is there any electronic component which can switch between some channels with only 1 input which channel it should take?

Hmmm, Magic 8 ball says....Try again later, more info needed. :relaxed:

i want to switch between 2 "cables" with one input here a schematic:

OUTPUT CHANNELS 1 2 | | | | /_/\

| S | S = Switcher, controlled by INPUT which is an electrical signal

| | | INPUT


input or output? both electrical voltage signal

Look at CD4051, 4052 or 4053 if it's analog signals to switch. If it's digital signal use an 74HC00.


i found this? is it right? can u explain me how to use?

Like this


can u explain more detailed pls?