automotion of auv

if i put a certain coordinates inside program and when auv move away from it, i want to back to its original coordinates i dont know how i can do program like this what i can use to do it GPS or following line??? i need your help please

What is an auv?

PeterH:
What is an auv?

Personally, I think all of these acronyms have become meaningless. Generally:

ROV = Remote Operated Vehicle → aka: a “submersible” drone (wth?)
UAV = Unmanned Aerial Vehicle → aka: an “aerial” drone (ok, that makes sense)
UGV = Unmanned Ground Vehicle → aka: a “ground-based” drone (or self-driving car-like vehicle)

An “AUV”?

Hmm - so an ROV isn’t autonomous, but an AUV is - yet a UAV or a UGV might be one or the other, or a mixture?

Or are they all “ROV’s” - and the distinction if they are autonomous is AUV/UAV/UGV?

The truth is, just use whatever term you want - because that is what the commercial and military developers are doing themselves it seems…

michealibrahim: if i put a certain coordinates inside program and when auv move away from it, i want to back to its original coordinates i dont know how i can do program like this what i can use to do it GPS or following line??? i need your help please

I think you have an error in line 15.

you need to get the nmea data ,, sort this out ,, then you need to understand lat end long ,, and degrees ,,, then you need to know your starting point and heading ,, its a lot of work , lol then you need to figure out how to react on changes in the lat and long ,, ]:)