I was hoping someone out there might be able to take a look over this schematic I've made. Its for a power-input board and 3.3V supply for my project. This module is designed to be the top most shield of an arduino-shieldA-shieldB1,B2,B3 type sandwhich.
Its my very first schematic from scratch, first use of Eagle and first attempt at a PCB layout. It is based on a similar schematic from designer2k2, but I had to change the reg and add another reg for 3.3 etc. I also added some analog voltage dividers along with some protection diodes. I have tried to follow all the 'good practice' PCB rules and circuit rules etc.. but no doubt i've got lots screwed up or missing :)
I've made it on protoboard, and it works as I expect it too.. but I'd love some feedback.
Heres the schematic:
and heres the PCB layout (less important, but I'd like feedback anyway)
A more involved circuit explanation is at my blog on the projects development, http://slida.canberrariders.org.au/2009/08/10/first-schematicboard-slida-ext-io-ext-pwr-board/
Big thanks to designer2k2 for his original circuit!
All sorts of feedback is graciously welcomed :)