Autonomous and manual control- unable to switch using rc control

Im using the MBlock ultimate 2.0 pack.

I have built a robot that has 2 functions.
1.Autonomous line following
2. Manual control over a robotic arm that I have added.

i want it to be able to follow a track then stop once switched to manual mode…

I am trying to switch between the 2 functions using a Turnigy 5X rc remote.

I didn’t want to get help but im at a dead end… any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have attached the code for your review

Thanks

robot.ino (4.34 KB)

A Microsoft Word document is the second worst way to post source code (only slightly better than a screen shot of it). Post it using code tags (that’s the </> button in the editor) or attach an .ino file!

I didn’t want to get help but im at a dead end… any help would be greatly appreciated.

Don’t you think a description of what problems you have with that code would help us to help you?

pylon:
A Microsoft Word document is the second worst way to post source code (only slightly better than a screen shot of it). Post it using code tags (that’s the </> button in the editor) or attach an .ino file!

Don’t you think a description of what problems you have with that code would help us to help you?

Sorry about the incorrect file format, I had a description of the issues i was have in the body of the message, I thought that would be the best place for it

A useful description includes a) what the program actually does and b) what it should do differently. You have said nothing at all about what the program does, if anything. If it doesn't compile there will be error messages that you need to post.

But the program seems to have a lot of calls to loop() which suggests you don't understand what loop() does and is for. And why are you trying to create a new "void loop()" in the middle of the real loop()?

Steve