avrdude: Expected signature for ATmega328P is 1E 95 0F

As i am not able to upload code in ATMEGA328PBU i am trying to upload the same code using arduino uno to ATMEGA328PBU. I am not getting below error in my laptop but while using the same to pc this error comes.

avrdude: Expected signature for ATmega328P is 1E 95 0F
Double-check chip, or use -F to override this check.
Wrong microcontroller found. Did you select the right board from the Tools > Board menu?

Please do this:

• (In the Arduino IDE) File > Preferences
  • Uncheck the checkbox next to “Show verbose output during: compilation”
  • Check the checkbox next to "Show verbose output during: upload
  • Click “OK”
  • Start the upload
  • After the upload fails, you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages” (or the icon that looks like two pieces of paper at the top right corner of the black console window in the Arduino Web Editor). Click that button.
  • In a forum reply here, click on the reply field.
  • Click the </> button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum’s code tags markup to your reply.
  • Press “Ctrl + V”. This will paste the upload output between the code tags.
  • Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.

a 328PB is not the same as a 328P (though code compiled for a 328p will run unmodified on a 328pb, avrdude will notice that the signature isn't right and keep you from uploading this if you tell the IDE it's a 328p and try to have the IDE upload it for you, which is what you're trying to do)

Use MiniCore to add support for the 328PB if you're using a PB. The PB is a much better part - has a few more I/O pins, second UART, I2C and SPI controller, and more 16-bit timers like timer1 on the '328p