AVRDUDE port Com not found

Hi,

I have following issue on Arduino version 1.8.7 , i start program and upload my program on an UNO board and all is working fine, once, twice or more until I receive th message that the program can't be uploaded on my Arduino board while port COM isn't connected anymore.

I have to reinitialise the board to put out USB connection and try again, if it always don't work I have to close all Arduino windows and try again until it works.

I'm working on Seven system.

Do u have any Idea about that issue ?

I have folowwing informations:

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00 avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00 avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00 Problème de téléversement vers la carte. Voir http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload pour suggestions.

Many thanks

You might have a bad connection between the USB cable. Make sure it is fully plugged in to both the Uno and the computer.

You might have a defective USB cable. Try using a different cable.

Thanks I found

In fact I found on Internet a solution, I read that if u have cables on Digital pins 0 and 1 u have to put out the connections and program your board.

I tried it and it works. When u are using these 2 pins u have to disconnect for programming and re-connect after.

Many thanks for your help

Marc