Avrdude red message & Bootloader error could Labview Linx trial messed this up?

I am only interested in using my MEGA2560 “original” for reading of sensors. I tried the Linx to Labview link but decided it is too limited. I came back and loaded the latest version of Arduino IDE 1.8.10 and all is well with the “blink”. I noticed that one “getting started” site said I should get 3 quick blinks after pushing the reset button to confirm bootloader OK - I don’t! I have imported various sketches for sensors and some work OK and some don’t yet.
But when compiling some of them I get a message in RED font that says “Avrdude Done. Thank You” because it is in red it seems like an error but the error heading does not show. I tried the “Burn Bootloader” under tools but get an error message. I am attaching the full text of these two messages first the Averdude, very long, and then the one line error re bootloader.

Could this be because I tried out the Labview Linx method? Should I be worried about this? I don’t intend any complicated uses of Arduino so —

avrdude message.doc (21.5 KB)

Welcome to the forum!
The first one is OK. The second message is en error but did you used ISP programmer and which one if yes?

BTW: For god sake, why didn't you send a message as .txt?