Avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xa4

Hello,
Help me with this I am programming a robotic arm using Arduino UNO with the pins Rx and Tx from the robotic controller and every time when I upload the code I am getting this error with different last numbers avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x21 such as 0x26, 0x10, 0xe5. debug this error it will help me in project.

Please describe that process some more.

I figured out some how and moved the robot by changing the pins on the Arduino board. What I did is the pins RX and TX from the robotic controller I have connected them to PIN 9 and 10 on the UNO board and program got uploaded and other thing is when I am writing a program to 6 servo motors I am able to move only 3 motors I am unable to move all the six in the arm. I have difficulty in constraining the angles and robot positions are in between 500 to 2500. do you have any Idea?

How about posting a wiring diagram?

When you connect the Uno to a PC, are the other parts of the system connected to the 5V pin of the Uno?

Pins 0 and 1 are used for upload (via the TTL-to-USB adapter on the board). If you connected anything to them, it might interfere with the upload.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.