avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding.

Sketching is not being uploaded into the Arduino Uno R3. Although I select the correct serial port and board (Arduino\Genuino Uno). There is no missing of bootloader into the atmega 328p-pu. I have checked that.

The whole uploading procedure just stucks with uploading… and then it shows error messages.

avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding.

Is there any driver problem? I have installed FT232RL Driver files and it was working smoothly before. Suddenly it is showing these errors these days.

Any solution to this problem ? I will be grateful to him.

(deleted)

Since this is recent,
we have also the same problems, two arduino genuino r3, same problems as described above.
tested on os x (yosemite) and windows 10.
:frowning:
hope someone can help us out! thx

spycatcher2k:
There is no FTDI on an R3 - is this a genuine or clone? if it's a clone, can you tell us the USB interface chip. Also, how have you confirmed the bootloader is intact?

Sorry It's my mistake. My driver is FT232RL Driver.

My geniune arduino is working fine. Problem is with the clone.

if it's a clone, can you tell us the USB interface chip

Please, kindly can you tell me how to find out that. I am armature in arduino.

how have you confirmed the bootloader is intact?

Yes, I have checked with by replacing the infected arduino's ATMEGA 328p-pu into the good one. It works good. Not only that my infected arduino L (yellow led) also blinks if i press reset. That's why I have confirmed there is bootloader into the chip. Am I right, aren't I?

Most clones have the CH340G chip. You'll need to download and install the driver.

I have already installed that now again tried but in vain. :frowning: :frowning: But, is there any need to install that driver at all? There is no actually any FTDI chip in arduino uno.