"avrdude"?

Please, if somebody knows how to resolve this: avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x52
(Windows, Arduino 1.8.2)

dude the updates is not compatible with your O.S,TRY THE LOWER VERSION OF THE ARDUINO.

SAME PROBLEM I GUESS,,BUT THE ATTEMPT 1 OF 10 WAS GONE, ITS SAYIN NOW

avrdude:stk500_getsync(): not in sync :reap=0x30

HAS ANYONE HERE ENCOUNTERED THE SAME ERROR???TRY DOWNLOADING THE OLD VERSION FROM THE NEW VERSION..HELP..!

This is a very common issue. It has nothing to do with the version of Arduino software you are running.

Unfortunately, it is also a very generic error - it means that it's talking to a serial port, but not getting the response it expects.
This can mean:
Wrong board selected
Wrong serial port selected (and the correct one might not show up if drivers aren't installed correctly - the correct port should only appear under tools -> port while the arduino is plugged in).
Something connected to pins 0, 1, or reset on the Arduino.
Hardware problem with the board.
Board not bootloaded, or running a different bootloader than expected (sometimes clones ship with the wrong bootloader on them - try all the '328p-based board options if you're using a '328p-based board)
Probably several others I've forgotten about

The reason you don't get responses is that because it's such a generic error, it is extremely frustrating to try to talk people through fixing it. I don't try to help with these errors anymore because it was too depressing - I'd always think I'd ruled things out, write a big long post, then someone else would reply with a 2-sentence post telling them it was the thing that I'd just ruled out, and they'd thank that person profusely and say it fixed it. All the people helping are doing so for free, so the tedious frustrating problems to help with don't get responses, while the interesting or easy ones do.

I'm only intervening here because of the baseless advice being given above. The version of Arduino IDE is practically the only thing you CAN rule out as the cause of this error.