AVRISP attiny45 errors

do i need to be concerned with these? i've loaded up the ATTiny pack so i can program the ATTiny chips but its kicking up these core errors?

Could not find boards.txt in C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\attiny45_85\cores. Is it pre-1.5?
WARNING: Error loading hardware folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\attiny45_85
  No valid hardware definitions found in folder attiny45_85.
Could not find boards.txt in C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\attiny45_85\cores. Is it pre-1.5?
WARNING: Error loading hardware folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\attiny45_85

It looks like the core that you are trying to use is not installed properly. What is the version of the core that you try to use? How did you install the core? Is there an entry in File, Preferences for the core? Did you go to the boards manager and install the core?

Which core is it? Were there installation instructions in the documentation?

version of core, no idea they was installed via this URL which will probably offer you all the inforation you need.

http://drazzy.com/package_drazzy.com_index.json

i went into preferences, added the url to the relevant section additional boards manager url

updated via the boards manager.

Hi, What version of the IDE are you using. The ATtiny board need IDE of about 1.6.3.

You can have more than one version of the IDE on your computer at a time. They share the same congif and library directories.

Tom... :)