AY0438 instead of HT1621

Hi guys,

at first I have to say that I'm an absolute noob at this so I want to ask you for help with my project. I have complete code that is working with display driver HT1621, but now I have a different display that will be using AY0438 driver and I can't find out how to adjust the displaying part. I have found the library from 'supercrab' but I really don't know how to make it work.

It's basically an odometer with manual adding or subtracting option, 4 digits, decimal point in the middle. I've tried to delete everything I thought was for HT1621, make a modifications of the example codes in the AY0438 library, but nothing worked :frowning:

But now I'm little bit in a hurry, so I have to ask for help. I'm looking at it, thinking maybe it's not that simple as I thought, or that I'm stupid as much as I can be. I have all of the hardware ready, only the code is missing.

I think some reward is in place, so if you know how to make it work, we can disscus it :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance.

odometer.ino (8.72 KB)

Did you try the unmodified example codes that came with the AY0438 library? If so, what was the result?

If you decide you do want to pay someone for work there is a "Gigs & Collaboaration" forum section specifically for that and you can click the "Report to moderator" button and ask them to move this thread there. But if you'd rather get a bit of free assistance to getting it working yourself then this is a reasonable forum section.