Back emf sensing for servos

Any one please help me I need a way to use stealthchop of tmc2130 with servls, to get the back emf I'm trying to give robot a sense , is this possible without tmc2130 stepper drivers I'm totally new to the subject please help me.sorry for my English

You seem to be mixing up servos and steppers - which are you really interested in?

...R

I want to sense the back emf of the servos But I don't know how . The only problem is I don't know how please help me

TMC2130 is a stepper driver. It is not used with servos.

Please provide a link to the "servos" that you are using. If you do get "Back EMF" what will your robot use it for?

Steve

I'll use the backemf as a sense for robots that is I'll make the robot reflex from this back emf reflexes towards pain on basing the level of back emf we can distinguish between pain and touch and the servos I intend to use are mg995 metal gear servos please suggest if i can do it with other types of servos too thank u so much

Dharani123: I'll use the backemf as a sense for robots that is I'll make the robot reflex from this back emf reflexes towards pain on basing the level of back emf we can distinguish between pain and touch and the servos I intend to use are mg995 metal gear servos please suggest if i can do it with other types of servos too thank u so much

Two things

You do not get any back EMF from a servo, the servo motor electronics suppress it and it never appears anywhere.

You only get back EMF when you stop a motor and as this is your code you know when the motor stops because you told the motor to do so.

I think you are mixing up back EMF with stall current, you will not get any sensing function from back EMF.

Back EMF is great for sensing the position of a spinning brushless motor. This is important because you must switch the coils being driven in close synchronisation with the position of the motor.

It doesn't work on a stationary motor. For brushless motors which must start smoothly from standstill, usually hall-effect sensors are added.

You may be able to measure the current going to the servos to identify which servos are using a lot of power to maintain their position. This is a pretty crude measurement, nothing like a sense of touch or pain.