Ballistics test equipment using Arduino

I am looking to design a piece of equipment controlled by an arduino, to simulate the firing pressure (as an output voltage) and start and stop timing of photo electric screens to simulate the velocity of a projectile. I am doing this to calibrate the equipment.
I would need the Arduino to switch on, a transistor circuit that would ouput 2,3,4,5,6 & 7 vdc "selectable" square pulses of approx. 2 milliseconds in duration.
Immediately after that, within 1 millisecond, I would need the Arduino to switch a transistor circuit to output an 8 vdc square pulse of approx. 1 millisecond, 3 milliseconds apart to simulate the passing of a projectile through photo electric screens.
Any ideas?

MichaelMadaris:
I am looking to design a piece of equipment controlled by an arduino, to simulate the firing pressure (as an output voltage) and start and stop timing of photo electric screens to simulate the velocity of a projectile. I

Firing pressure of what.?

Is this a ballistic problem.

Sorry i was not clear.

What are you trying to measure ?

Energy speed or or barrel pressure ?

All are pertinent with pcp weapons and cheap devices are available to measure muzzle velocity.

My first impression is: why ask us? just suck it and see.

If you need any particular shape to these pulses the uno might not work well since it has no DAC.

I put all of that info out there so you guy's might understand what I'm trying to do.
My real question is: Would an Arduino be able to output a square pulse of a certain duration that might switch a transistor circuit to have the same square pulse with the same duration, only at a higher voltage level? I'm an old timer with electronics, and have never done or seen anything done with an Arduino. I'm looking to simulate the actual firing pressure event (measured by ballistics equipment in volts) and simulate a projectile going through a start and stop screen.
I would use this circuit and Arduino to simulate an actual live test, in order to verify the calibration of the actual ballistics data acquisition equipment with known values to verify it's measuring correctly.

The Arduino can output a pulse of 5V amplitude and any just about length you want, from microseconds to days. 2 milliseconds is not a problem.

Arduino should be able to handle the timing. But, as you are an old timer at electronics, and would have to do the voltage scaling externally anyhow,,, so would a few cascaded 555's with some 1% resistors and Tant cap.s