bargraph meter?

Hi all,

I'm looking for a meter exactly like [u]this[/u] that I can drive with Arduino. That one is the display plus a controller and a bunch of hoo-ha. I love the percent readout plus the actual value, plus I love that it changes color when you hit the thresholds.

If anyone knows where I can get a display like that to hook up to arduino, I'd be very much obliged.

TIA, -jp

its just a handful of 7 segment led's and a couple large bargraph displays, with a cheesey sticker on top

i dont know about premade ones, but you can get a whole box of the needed stuff from electronic goldmine for pretty cheap

I don't remember seeing any bi-color bargraphs, but Goldmine has bi-color rectangular LEDs. Hard to tell whether they're square or oblong, though.

(Much to my surprise, I discovered that Fairchild once made a bicolor bargraph: the MV59164. Gotta love The Google...)

Oops: it just occurred to me that someone not familiar with LEDs might not know that the "3-color" displays are almost certainly made of 2-color segments that create "yellow" by simultaneously turning on the red and green LEDs.

Ran