Battery Pack for Servos

Hi, I'm thinking of buying a battery pack to power two servos. The battery is a 6V 3300mAh NiMH and the servos are two HS-645MG. I believe that the current from the battery exceeds what the servos will take but I'm planning on connecting more servos in the future. Now my question, could the excess current damage the servos or will it simply go to waste? Its hard for me to get these kind of batteries/servos/stuff like this in general where I live (not in the US) so I'm buying stuff that I could use later on to build more complex projects, but I definitely don't want to damage my servos, so i prefer to buy a lower rated battery now and then buy the one I need if the excess current can damage the servos.

Ivan

The servos will draw the current they need.

3300mAh is a capacity, kinda like a fuel tank may be 10 gallons, so if you are drawing an average 100mA the battery will last around 3.3hours. Best thing to do here is go look up ohm's law and go from there.

Oh I see now. Thank you very much.

3300mAH battery should last 33 hours at 100mA (not the 3.3 previously posted)

Yeah, I saw 3.3 but understood that he meant 33.

jackrae: 3300mAH battery should last 33 hours at 100mA (not the 3.3 previously posted)

Typo, was going for 1000mA, seems it was close enough to get the message across though.