Battery

Hello everyone,
I am working on a project which uses arduino nano and 1 x sg90 microservo. I need a light weight compact battery to power this system. What kind of battery would be ideal for my case.
Thank You

Assuming a Nano can take 5 volt, use a power bank like the phone chargers.

Two of these in series…feed into RAW terminal

one of these for the servo power

How long are you intending to leave it powered on & running ?

lastchancename:
How long are you intending to leave it powered on & running ?

4 hours

bluejets:
Two of these in series.........feed into RAW terminal

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Charger-5pcs-4pcs-3-7V-25C-250mAh-300mAh-Lipo-Battery-for-Hubsan-H107L-Drone/231853338423?hash=item35fb892f37:m:mR9se4Vc07Yjq70ALs9Eg9A&frcectupt=true

one of these for the servo power

DC Buck Step Down Power Converter Board 5-16V To 1.25V 1.8V 1.5V 2.5V 3.3V 5V 3A | eBay

Thank You for your suggestion. Since I couldn’t fine the buck board in canada, can I use a voltage regulator to stepdown the voltage?

Voltage regulators will waste energy, shorten the running time, but.. Yes, You can.

buck converter in canadian currency

another buck converter in Canadian currency

Bingo!

Thankyou for the advice, I looked up those but the problem is that they are shipping from China and I need it within a week. Delivery from China is taking longer than usual. I guess it's because of Corona virus.

You should be able to order from Creatron or X2 Robotics in Toronto, if it's too long to wait for shipping from China.

aarg:
You should be able to order from Creatron or X2 Robotics in Toronto, if it’s too long to wait for shipping from China.

Thanks , I will look into it …meanwhile I found some on amazon but they have a potentiometer to adjust the output, I would rather have thw one you suggested. Anyway, thank you very much for your help.:slight_smile:

Can I use this powerboost 500 to stepup the voltage of one 3.7v 750mah battery?

Does it have any disadvantages compared to stepdown buck.