Beehive scale build

Hello.
I want to make a beehive scale and i want your help step by step with arduino products.
I want the scale that will be to my beehives,to work with battery or panel and to sent to me sms with weight,temperature,humunity and alarm if somebody go to stole the scale.
Thank you and i wait your answer.

What components do you already have ?
What have you tried so far ?

Could you also take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.

Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.

Because its the first time to the forum, sorry if i make mistakes.
I dont have any components. I want to do a good job from the beginning, that is why i need your help.

Ok here are a few examples to get you going

Normally people have some idea of of the project and give us an idea of the skills they have which helps us to assess if they are capable or if it would be difficult for them.

Have you dabbled in electronics before ?
Do you have soldering equipment and a multitester and know how to use them? (minimum requirements)
Do you have access to somebody who can help you with electronics at a "hands on" level ?

You may also need some basic carpentry skills and tools do you have access to those or somebody else who does ?

Think outside your project down to the little tiny things that will become part of the project in the end product.

How will Covid affect your ability to see the project through to the end ?
Can you shop for parts ?

You can see from this short list there is nothing simple about a project until we know what you yourself are capable of dealing with.

Not being harsh here just pointing out some possible pitfalls that need to be addressed before you get started.

Bob.

Start with an ESP8266 or ESP 32

Get some load cells

Get a few DS18B20 sensors with wires connected. (1-2 meters)

Get a BME280

Unless you have some extra money don’t bother with a beginners kit.

Google 'arduino beehive ’
Arduino bme280
Arduino ds18b20
Arduino loadcell

Gain some exteriance with the parts you will be using

We can help when you have problems.

Sending alarms will come after you gain some experiance

if i use

GSM (SIM900 mini)

DS3231

AM2320B

Load Cell 30‑100kg Aluminum Alloy Parallel Beam Electronic Load Cell 150kg Limit

and Arduino Uno to programm

its ok?

or can i use same parts but newest? if yes, your opinion for parts?

thank you

Any answer please?

the UNO is for bench work. the NANO is designed to be connected in a more permanant installation with wires soldered.

The parts above seem to have been made to work and have libraries for the Arduino so you should be able to make them work together.

I would recommend you get the NANO and the screw terminal shield to make wiring easier.

The SIM900 uses high amps (about 2 amps) at times, so it requires a separate power supply, you cannot power it from any micro-controller I am aware of.

The load cells should come with a driver board. make sure you get that.

also get an enclosure and a battery.

your requirement that the SIM card sends out a notification if the unit is stolen would only work if the sim has power. a simple un-plugging would defeat that feature if it did not have enough power to at least send one 'I have lost power' signal. So, any battery that would last long enough for one or two final transmissions is all you need.

So what parts exactly should i buy?

GSM (SIM900 mini)
DS3231
AM2320B
Load Cell 30‑100kg Aluminum Alloy Parallel Beam Electronic Load Cell 150kg Limit

nano

screw terminal 1PCS Terminal Adapter board for the Arduino Nano V3.0 AVR ATMEGA328P-AU Module | eBay

enclosure https://www.ebay.com/itm/154055478064
board for enclosure https://www.ebay.com/itm/283716604379
standoff 402477390583
DuPont wire Dupont Cable Jumper Wire 10 20 30 40 cm F-M F-F M-M For Breadboard Arduino USA | eBay

for the dupont, you should get both male and female, although you will probably use more male-male

I assume you have a soldering iron and lead solder.

these parts will get your started. if you are totally new, never programed before, this is an intermediate project.
start with the nano, case and the AM2320B

I still suggest you get a DS18B20 with wire Waterproof DS18B20 Digital Temperature Sensor Cable Length 100cm | eBay

I also like the small OLED US 0.96" I2C IIC Serial 128X64 LED OLED LCD Display Module for Arduino White | eBay

and if you do not have a solder iron, a starter like this 60W Soldering Iron Digital LCD Electric Welding Tools Solder Wire Tweezers Hand | eBay

I would suggest you get the temperature sensors, OLED, enclosure, first to get things to work
then get the GSM / DS / and load cells later.

get the simple things to work first. success is a great motivator.

Thank you.
Which nano must i buy?
what is the way to make the connections and how will i programme the code (and which code) to work the project?

There are a lot of tutorials and the IDE has a lot of examples.

you will need to take the time to learn how to program and figure things out.

the DuPont cables allow you to wire things up.
however, a solder-less breadboard will make your learning much easier.

as far as what nano, wherever you want to buy parts, look for an arduino NANO and get one from there.
generally speaking, they are all the same.