BEGINNER: Problem uploading to board Error (Arduino Romeo BLE)

Complete beginner in the robotics space. Purchased the Turtle 2WD with the Arduino Romeo BLE board and I’ve assembled the mechanical components but I’m now having some issues with uploading the software.

I’m running macOS Catalina. I’ve installed the IDE and the Metro library as stated in the wiki.

I then copied the code from the wiki for Step 2: Debug Motor. It compiles fine when I click ‘Verify’ but when I connect the machine to my laptop and try and upload it I get the following error:

Arduino: 1.8.10 (Mac OS X), Board: "Arduino Duemilanove or Diecimila, ATmega328P"

Sketch uses 1224 bytes (3%) of program storage space. Maximum is 30720 bytes.
Global variables use 9 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2039 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.
avrdude: ser_open(): can't open device "/dev/cu.usbmodem141201": No such file or directory
Problem uploading to board.  See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

The Board I selected is the ‘Arduino Duemilanove or Decimale’ and the Port I selected is the ‘/dev/cu.usbmodem141101 (Arduino/Genuino Uno)’

Again, complete beginner. Cannot find an in-depth step-by-step tutorial to help me out so I apologise if the question is monotonous and long.

Any help would be much appreciated!

(deleted)