Beginner problem

I just bought an arduino board, and I was doing some tutorials and I stuck on a problem.
The first time I uploaded something to my board, he said to reset it, so I did and after that I tried again and he did it.
But all the next times I tried to upload things (and I did reset before it) he gives an error “programmer is not responding, RESET the board right before exporting”.
I keep pushing the reset button with different timespans but nothing seems to work.

I only got the board and I didn’t even connect any wires to it. The power light is on and it’s on USB at the right port.

What could be wrong?

Have you installed the correct drivers to power the board?

Have you installed the correct drivers to power the board?

I installed the arduino program, and the driver that was in the map driver of it.
I got the it working in my hardware devices I think.
Gonna try reinstalling I guess

I reinstalled everything…nothing seems to work :s
When I put a LED in 13 and GND, it flikkers like a madman, and when I reset it stops for as long as I press.
The power light is always on.
But I can’t send code to my board…
ANY SUGGESTIONS?

hi

check the list of troubleshooting suggestions on the main Arduino site
http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting

D

Yeah I all did that.
Also when I push te reset button, my Led on 13 and GND stop flickering, but It doesn’t go out after I release it, it just keeps on flickering.

hi

if your bootloader is working correctly,t he led on pin 13 will blink rapidly and then go dim after you press the reset button. Is that waht happens?

D

Apparently it was a bug…
When I reset after just plugging it in, it works…and now it’ works without plugging out and in too…

Anyway, how do you connect a PMX200D Motorola Touch sensor to an analog port?