Beginner question about IoT

First thanks for reading

I have several question about my upcoming project with arduino, it involving IoT and Interrupt.. this is the case I have a LED that blink every 60 second by my default program, and then there is IoT module that controlled from Web server, this web server giving my arduino command that the LED always on 2 min with no every 60 second blink.

After i turning that command off, the program would run normally

Is there any possiblities to do that ? Giving interrupt from web server, and then run the program normally ? and if it can.. can somebody give me the example of how that work, thanks !

Thanks for the help guys, i am beginner at IoT and Arduino !

Is there any possiblities to do that ?

Yes.

Giving interrupt from web server, and then run the program normally ?

It's not what we usually call an interrupt but yes, that's easily possible.

can somebody give me the example of how that work, thanks !

The Bridge->HttpClient example (for the Arduino Yun) is going in your direction, although it doesn't use the big buzzword IoT :-). Start experimenting with that and extend as you learned the lessons.

pylon:
Yes.

It's not what we usually call an interrupt but yes, that's easily possible.

The Bridge->HttpClient example (for the Arduino Yun) is going in your direction, although it doesn't use the big buzzword IoT :-). Start experimenting with that and extend as you learned the lessons.

thanks man :slight_smile: appreciate the answer !

samusaran:
After i turning that command off, the program would run normally

You don't turn a command on or off.

You send two separate commands. One being "go always on" and the other "go blink at 1-minute intervals".