beginner questions

1. I've bought a seduino which i wanted to buy an arduino,, but my fd said its the same,, isnt it!?
  2. is there any reference about sound sensor or infered generator building?
  3. does any expert want to make a puzzled-beginner fd? if yes,, please @ halobebe@sinaman.com / leave ur contact/ Pm me,,

cheerss

Have a look at www.arduino.cc, particularly the examples, tutorial and playground sections.

1. I've bought a seduino which i wanted to buy an arduino,, but my fd said its the same,, isnt it!?

The Seeeduino is the Ardiono version made by Seeedstudio. It's fully compatible to the Arduino and has a few nice improvements like the switches to disable auto-reset and power, the mini-USB connector instead of the the bigger one and the reset switch being accessible from the side. So no, you haven't been cheated, you got something good.

Korman

What on earth is an “fd”? This is never explained anywhere in your original post, rendering the rest of the post wholly meaningless.

What on earth is an “fd”?

Textspeak for "friend"? That's my best guess...

That explains the “f”, but what does the “d” stand for then? Was there a sudden inexplicable transient restriction on the length of characters of the input part of the form? I've got space here for about ten thousand letters. Surely that is true of everybody, or am I just lucky in that respect?

I fnk crOsh gt it rt...

Mankind is doomed.

I've got space here for about ten thousand letters. Surely that is true of everybody, or am I just lucky in that respect?

I've got 9500, so everyone seems to.

Was there a sudden inexplicable transient restriction on the length of characters of the input part of the form?

For all we know, he was riding in traffic on his motorcycle while weaving between a couple of semis while typing his post one-handed using T9...

;)