Best Car Kit For My Sister For Christmas

As some might know from other threads i have been working on a multi hand wheeled wireless robot. I am a self taught programmer that loved programming and now i love electronics thanks to Arduino. I had to buy all parts separated from motors to mechanical parts to the wheels and sensors even the flash lights. My sister is also a geek and i know she will enjoy learning Arduino too so i want to buy her a kit so she doesn't have to struggle with research and part gathering. So which is the most complete under $100 car kit that at least includes wifi capabilities the motors the wheels ? Encoders are a plus.

randomgirl98:
So which is the most complete under $100 car kit that at least includes wifi capabilities the motors the wheels ? Encoders are a plus.

If you post links to the kits you are considering it will be easier to help.

I recently bought a kit (for a present) like this one. In my searches I don't recall any that included WiFi.

I have no idea whether the recipient has built the kit.

...R

PS.. Is this a present for Christmas 2018 ?

What currency? Many different types of $ out there.

Robin2:
If you post links to the kits you are considering it will be easier to help.

I recently bought a kit (for a present) like this one. In my searches I don't recall any that included WiFi.

I have no idea whether the recipient has built the kit.

...R

PS.. Is this a present for Christmas 2018 ?

I dont know if i can post third party things here but something like this.

https://www.elegoo.com/product/elegoo-uno-project-upgraded-smart-robot-car-kit-v2-0/

Something with motor drivers included will be better and if it had a mega would be a plus.

For christmas 2017 paying 2 day shipping wont be much trouble

randomgirl98:
I dont know if i can post third party things here but something like this.

That seems to have everything needed to get the car working.

...R

Robin2:
That seems to have everything needed to get the car working.

...R

Yeah ^^

If anyone has a better one maybe a cheaper oone ill order it tomorrow