Best code to learn for $

Hello
Wonder if someone could help me please going to try to lean c, where is a good place to learn c?

wondering what the best code is to learn to make money from ?
Thank you

I hear COBOL programmers are in demand again.

jonisonvespa:
Hello
Wonder if someone could help me please going to try to lean c, where is a good place to learn c?

Thank you

What do you mean by "make money"? Getting a job working for someone else? Writing your own apps?

I don't think you will make much money from a maker platform like Arduino. It might be good for proof of concept and projects where there are loose environmental requirements (i.e. temp, humidity, EMI/RFI)

most modern languages are based on C. If you learn C you are way ahead of the game with PERL and Java. So, you are already where you want to be.

From your description I'm not sure. Still a good chance that you find this site useful
Take a look into this tutorial:
Arduino Programming Course
It is easy to understand and has a good mixture between explaining important concepts and example-codes to get you going. So give it a try and report your opinion about this tutorial.

This website also offers learning about electronics in general
https://startingelectronics.org/beginners/

best regards Stefan

Learning C will be a starting point. To make a living as a software developer you’ll need to invest in other skills, but that’s one place to start, close to the metal. Don’t quit if it’s hard at first, get the concepts right. They will serve you in many other languages to understand what’s going on behind the curtain

Good place to learn C? The C Programming Language

Good online IDE, Online C Compiler - online editor

Good desktop IDE Visual Studio Community, but, it’s a bit of a trap, unless you know what you want from it.

Good way to make money? When you have the answer, tell me.

I would suggest learning C++ instead.

jonisonvespa:

The second of these questions MUST come first.

You need to decide what area of programming you want to work in - for example, web development, mobile app development, or games development, to name just a few.

Then you need to do some research (with Google) to find out what programming languages are used in the area that interests you.

IMHO this guy Stefan Mischook has some interesting things to say. And there are many other opinions on YouTube.

...R