Hii guys, I have a project of controlling a swarm of robots using RF(http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=166285.0).. After clearing this doubt, I want to know which of these RF modules are the best ones for this project. The range I am in interested at ranges from 1 meter to 100 meters and also which one will have less distortions and interference. It should be reliable as well. I don't know much about these modules and I am newbie in field of RF,so please suggest me the best one.
- 433 MHz transmitter/recievershttps://www.sparkfun.com/products/10532 with transmitter
- 2.4Ghz CC2500 tranceiverhttp://www.rhydolabz.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=130_131&products_id=1201
- 433MHz tranceiver1https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9582
- 433MHz tranceiver2https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10153
- 2.4 GHz RF using nRF24L01http://dx.com/p/nrf24l01-2-4ghz-wireless-transceiver-module-126467
Please suggest me the best among these with above points mentioned. I need to complete this project soon... :|