best sensor ?

Hi

i want ask what best sensor for:

• Heart beat rate.
• Blood oxygen level.
• Human pressure.
• Human temperature.

work with Arduino ?

The best sensor is the one that meets or exceeds your requirements. Most people consider accuracy, precision, price, size, quality, power consumption and ease of use to be important.

What is “human pressure”?

Best is just one of those words. You can get a good ICU Patient Monitor in the $2,000 to $3,000 USD range. Just a little more we will toss in WiFi. I have to agree the best is whatever works best for you and your application.

Ron

jremington:
The best sensor is the one that meets or exceeds your requirements. Most people consider accuracy, precision, price, size, quality, power consumption and ease of use to be important.

What is "human pressure"?

it blood pressure
i don't want somthing high price but i want be accuracy, the size i want samller is better , quality good,

where i can buy the sensor ?

Maybe you should start by learning the sensor types used to measure the parameters you mention. The first two are measured using a pulse oxymeter which you have likely seen. If not, Google is your friend. Once you have collected the required sensors, don't forget a cuff pump, they figure out how to interface with an Arduino.

Ron