Best way to connect multiple arduinos and phone?

Hello I'm looking for the most efficient way to connect my phones and arduinos all together as I know the hc 05 doesn't let more than one connection at all correct me if Im wrong And using the NRF24 I just can connect the arduinos together and then the phone can be connected to one hc 05 in the arduinos which is tricky and complicated but looks like not a bad idea I'm looking for something if could bring this all together any reply would be appreciated.thanks with regards.

WiFi? Take a look at ESP8266 boards, the WeMos D1 mini, for example. What do you want to do with it?

WiFi would be great if Esp8266 could make a Hotspot?can it? Yeah in addition to explain more I want to connect a couple of arduino together all of them are going to be arduino smart wrist watches and one of them is the home automation system built with an arduino mega so I want to communicate with them to take the temperature and other things from different sensors attached to the mega and send them to the nanos (the watches)also want my each phone be connected to a certain watch to send some data to the watch and gather the data from house which is connected to the watch that sounds a little crazy in explanation if you couldn't imagine it I'll draw a picture of the connections or Sth hope I explained enough :D and Tnx for the reply really appreciate it.

Stevemoretz: WiFi would be great if Esp8266 could make a Hotspot?can it?

Yes.

Great so how many connections can I get with it?and how much is the range of the signal

Stevemoretz: Great so how many connections can I get with it?and how much is the range of the signal

Only Expressif really knows the answer to that.

IIRC the ESP8266 can handle five concurrent connections on the web server. Never tried this, though. No idea on how many WiFi clients it can handle at the same time.

Range: with the PCB antenna expect some 50-100 meters, with external antenna should be able to get a bit more - this assuming clear line of sight. Any obstacles in between will affect your range just like with any WiFi device.

Useful information thank you so much.