Best way to create connections

I have a Microcontroller here with a cellular module, that I want to put on a waste bin to measure the day/time it is getting picked up. So far I've been relying on breadboard connections to test everything indoor, but now I want to put it to a real test.

I'm new to all of this, so I was wondering what the best way is to establish the connections between my various sensors and the microcontroller? Should I solder it directly, use a screw terminal or a different method?

Some project info: the wires would be subject to quite some movement (but not any real stress like pulling of the wires), a few times a week. The enclosure they're in is IP-67 rated. The wires should preferably hold out for at least a couple of years.

Best way?
What is best?

DuPont to header connectors are nice as you can unplug things as needed.

2017-09-28_10-44-30.jpg

Sorry, I should've mentioned I don't need to unplug them. They can be permanently attached as I'm not planning to take the sensor out anymore once it is in place.

I would still use these connectors, but soldering wires to the PCB would be just fine.

If there is going to be a lot of flexing, you need good insulation and multi strand wires. Just purchased this wire for a flex application, its great. http://www.ebay.com/itm/5M-Flexible-Stranded-Silicone-Rubber-Wire-Cable-24AWG-Gauge-OD-1-5mm-Black-BS5-/172742251859?hash=item28383d9553:g:9VsAAOSw~e5ZSrRS

40 strands for AWG#24