Best way to get data from Google to the Arduino Uno R3

First off, I'm a complete noob when it comes to Arduino. I'm trying to build this project that will tell me when the next Chelsea game is going to happen in the English Premier League. This will include an LCD display that is connected to my Arduino Uno R3 along with a WiFly board that will connect wirelessly to Google and get the appropriate information.

Once my Arduino finds out when the next Chelsea game is, it will output a countdown on the LCD to the next game. Additional functionality will include which team Chelsea is going to face off against.

Which Google API do I use for this project? And what is the best way to interface the Arduino with the Google API?

Which Google API do I use for this project?

I'm surprised your not asking this at your local Minx dealer. This has NOTHING to do with the Arduino.

Once YOU figure out where to get the data, making the Arduino get it is trivial (well, maybe not REALLY trivial, not not all that difficult, either).

Well, the whole point is “HOW” to get the data to my Arduino. If there was proper documentation about this I wouldn’t even have to be here.

Do you know how to get the data about football matches on your PC? If not, I suspect that is the first thing to figure out.

Then do the same thing with your Arduino.

...R

Do you know how to get the data about football matches on your PC?
If not, I suspect that is the first thing to figure out.

My point exactly.