better gsm/gps/gprs in 1 module or gps and gsm/gprs in 2 module ?

hi .. im jonny from indonesia.

i want ask something for member arduino here.

i will do my final lecture for my college . and i want make a project security biycycle. that's in i can monitoring my bycycle with gps in my website. and if anyone steal the module gps/gprs send sms to my device.

so if I have to use one module that contains (GSM / GPRS / GPS) or 2 module is a GSM / GPRS + GPS, for the price on ignore. and products from vendors which are good?

:smiley: :smiley:

This section of the forum is to discuss THE Arduino project, not YOUR Arduino project. I'm asking a moderator to move your post.

Have you got a scheme in mind to hide the device while still enabling it to send and receive radio signals, and have you figured out how you’re going to provide the rather substantial current required to power this? You’ll probably end up needing to replace the batteries every day or so, which is going to conflict with the need to have the hardware hidden. If the would-be thief notices the hardware all you’ve done is give them some rather expensive electronics in addition to the bike.

PaulS:
This section of the forum is to discuss THE Arduino project, not YOUR Arduino project. I'm asking a moderator to move your post.

ugh sorry im not really know about this.

PeterH:
Have you got a scheme in mind to hide the device while still enabling it to send and receive radio signals, and have you figured out how you're going to provide the rather substantial current required to power this? You'll probably end up needing to replace the batteries every day or so, which is going to conflict with the need to have the hardware hidden. If the would-be thief notices the hardware all you've done is give them some rather expensive electronics in addition to the bike.

yeah you're correct the problem about power. and every bycycle have power for turn on light. using this

i think for power to arduino use that. :smiley: