bike speed meter

i m little speak english pardon
ardiuno codes and circuit diagram to meter the bike speed

Required for project homework

help me please

help me please

With what?

How are you measuring the speed of the bike? Typically, you'd use a Hall effect sensor attached to the frame and a magnet attached to a wheel.

Mr. Google can help you with part numbers and code.

What part of the homework are you doing? Is the assignment really to post on the web to get others to do all the work for you?

When is our homework due?

i am homework 10 july it will be delivered

it will be A magnet system

Will not be published on the web

I am very naive about this
i am first project

help me please

I seriously suggest you start here.

Yes, go google to learn how others have done this.

Do you have any hardware for this assignment? Let us know what you have.
Magnet and hall sensor?
Display?

Have you tried writing any test scripts to see if you can make your hardware work?
Writing a blink sketch and seeing the LED blink is a good start.

You really have to step up and do this.
Unless you are looking for someone to write code for you. That is doable. Just go to the Gigs and Collaborations forum where you can pay someone to design and write this for you.

(1) You may start doing your project based on the following figure.

Figure-1: Tentative diagram for an Arduino based Speed Meter

(2) Build the project on breadboard; post the pictorial view; we will extend the next help.

(3) Now, search google and try to understand the working principles of Hall-effect sensor, cc-type 7-segment multiplexed display unit and etc.

**(4)**You can use LCD instead of 7-segment display unit. That will be easier for you. You will not be required to do any mathematical calculation for speed calculation, The lcd.print(x, 10) will do everything for you; but, you might face problem to put the decimal pint.

(5) You can use a very low-frequency 555-based oscillator to simulate a transducer. (A transducer converts energy (here rotational speed into electrical pulse) from one form to another.)

(6) Count the incoming pulses using TCNT0 (Counter-0) of the Atmrga328 of Arduino UNO ) may be for 60-sec. You may use T1 (Timer-1) of Atmega328 to count 30-sec time. You may also use Timer-2 (T2) to create 1/5-ms delay among the digits of the multiplexed display. Don't use Arduino's delay() function

(7) Now. compute speed and show it on the bright 7-segment Display Unit/LCD Unit.

GolamMostafa:
(1) You may start doing your project based on the following figure.

Figure-1: Tentative diagram for an Arduino based Speed Meter

(2) Build the project on breadboard; post the pictorial view; we will extend the next help.

(3) Now, search google and try to understand the working principles of Hall-effect sensor, cc-type 7-segment multiplexed display unit and etc.

**(4)**You can use LCD instead of 7-segment display unit. That will be easier for you. You will not be required to do any mathematical calculation for speed calculation, The lcd.print(x, 10) will do everything for you; but, you might face problem to put the decimal pint.

(5) You can use a very low-frequency 555-based oscillator to simulate a transducer. (A transducer converts energy (here rotational speed into electrical pulse) from one form to another.)

(6) Count the incoming pulses using TCNT0 (Counter-0) of the Atmrga328 of Arduino UNO ) may be for 60-sec. You may use T1 (Timer-1) of Atmega328 to count 30-sec time. You may also use Timer-2 (T2) to create 1/5-ms delay among the digits of the multiplexed display. Don’t use Arduino’s delay() function

(7) Now. compute speed and show it on the bright 7-segment Display Unit/LCD Unit.

tank you

I will try this

(1) Thank you for the courage. You need to aspire a very big dream!

(2) Tell me which display system you are going to use.

(3) I am ready to guide you step by step provided you proceed step by step.

(4) Show me your progress in the form of snapshot.

GolamMostafa:
(1) Thank you for the courage. You need to aspire a very big dream!

(2) Tell me which display system you are going to use.

(3) I am ready to guide you step by step provided you proceed step by step.

(4) Show me your progress in the form of snapshot.

ok thank you

I will give you information when I start