Bitmap Glitch

Hi, around a week ago I posted a question on why my bitmaps on a Nokia5110 (PCD8544) display were a bit glitchy but it seems no one answered my question.

I am not trying to double post so here is a link to the thread: Bitmap Glitch Tread

If I am somehow violating forum rules (yes I did read the 'read this before asking' thing but its late at night so I might've missed something important) please let me know.

ujwaljoshi:
Hi, around a week ago I posted a question on why my bitmaps on a Nokia5110 (PCD8544) display were a bit glitchy but it seems no one answered my question.

I am not trying to double post so here is a link to the thread: Bitmap Glitch Tread

If I am somehow violating forum rules (yes I did read the 'read this before asking' thing but its late at night so I might've missed something important) please let me know.

It was two days ago. Time flies when you're not getting any feedback, huh.

You are probably not getting any answers because 1) nobody that has read your post in the last two days knows how to solve your problem, or 2) you didn't ask the question in such a way that someone who DOES know the answer can recognize the problem.

Maybe, instead of starting a new thread directing us to your two day old, as yet unanswered post, you should go to that post, and restate your question. Do it in a different way this time, and maybe it will trigger recognition in someone.

Good luck!

ps, yes, I think this may qualify as cross-posting, or at least double posting.